"100% Pure Cheese, packaged in singles..."
celebration of the five year anniversary of The Mnemonic
Devices. A greatest hits album. A radio-friendly remix
project. A holiday season moneymaker.
Recording: 1996-2001, remixing Oct 2001, by Rusty Spell at Love and Letters Studios in Hattiesburg, MS. Cover Design: Rusty Spell. Total Running Time: 43.23.
All vocals by Lori Burton, Mindy Espey, Liza Marshall, T.O., Brittany Schafer, Debi Spell, and Rusty Spell. All keyboard and sampling by Rusty Spell. All songs by The Mnemonic Devices, lyrics and music written by Rusty Spell.
Ex-Boyfriend's House -- The album mix of the
Belle & Sebastian rip-off. 3.33
2. I Like You -- An edited mix, taking out a chorus or two. 3.04
3. Should I Talk Slower? -- The album mix of the greatest pop love song ever. 4.05
4. Cherries -- The album mix of the #1 hit. 3.25
5. Anyway -- An edited mix, taking out the self-indulgent two minute instrumental bridge. 3.08
6. Finally -- An edited mix, subtracting very little and cranking the vocals very much. 4.00
7. I Want You, Girl -- The album mix of the tribute to boy bands.
8. Our Hurricane -- A new, slight vocal mix.
9. There Is You -- An edited mix, a butcher-job actually, destroying all the subtlety of the song for the sake of radio. 4.06
10. I Used Up All Your Icons -- The album mix of the song that started it all. 3.57
11. Missing You -- An edited mix, taking out the nightmare section. 3.15
12. I've Got To Go -- An extremely edited mix, taking out the opening "classical" instrumental and the long instrumental bridge, as well as most everything else that doesn't have lyrics. 2.48
'nSProd-C2 LLM-C1 TMD-C1
Copyright (c) Oct 2001 - Sep 2005 by The Mnemonic Devices and Love and Letters Music