|Twelve more original songs by
Rusty Spell, plagiarizing the musical style of twelve different artists
and groups. Now that the first Plagiarism game is over,
it's time to play this one, figuring out who Rusty is plagiarizing
(including the album cover).
Recording: 27 Apr-29 Jun 2005 by Rusty Spell at Love and Letters Studios in Edinburg TX and Hattiesburg MS. Cover design and photography: Rusty Spell. Total Running Time: 44.03.
Vocals by Rusty Spell with Carrie Hoffman. Electric guitar, acoustic guitar, soprano ukulele, baritone uke, keyboard, toy accordion, harmonica, snare, bongo, tambourine, guiro, castanet, Slovakian coin, and samples by Rusty Spell. Songs written by Rusty Spell except: 4. written by Rusty Spell with adlibs by Rusty Spell and Carrie Hoffman 5. written and adlibbed by Rusty Spell 7,12. adlibbed by Rusty Spell.
"12 More Original, Flattering Songs"
|1. Dwarf Chaos Theme -- Bounce along.
Crash your cymbals. Play your accordions.
2. Joe -- Some guys can't take a hint.
3. I Think I'd Wanna Know (If I Was You) -- Woman advice from a good buddy.
4. John Waters -- A song that may or may not be about the filmmaker.
5. C'mon C'mon C'mon -- Seven minutes in heaven.
6. Don't! -- More personifications of Love.
7. I Saw the Grass -- Double entendres blended with single entendres.
8. Variable -- Pronounced the French way, very ah bluh. Monks.
9. Song for Nora -- Piano song in the future tense.
10. Why Why Why? -- Other boys don't do that: only you do.
11. Your Best Friend -- Some relationships are based on problems. Hey, whatever works.
12. Coming To Me -- As good an attitude as any other.
'nSProd-52 LLM-32 RS-17
Copyright (c) Jun 2005 by Rusty Spell and Love and Letters Music